vendor schedule & information
Important Exhibiting Information
- Exhibitor Kit
- Booth Event Form: Deadline August 31
- Additional Wristband Order Form: Deadline: September 14
- Networking Event RSVP: Deadline: September 14
- Kids In Need Foundation Supply Donation Form
How much product should you bring? Watch the video below to answer your questions.
Event Rentals (tables, chairs, etc.)
Rent-E-Vent, by Rent-E-Quip
- www.rent-e-vent.com (online ordering)
- Or call 570-253-8368; 800-549-5226; contact Catherine Rumain
- Please be sure to review your vendor contract as to what equipment will be provided prior to ordering additional materials.
- House of Operation: M-F 8am-6pm; Sat: 8am-4pm; Sun: 8am-12noon EST
Schedule of Events
Thursday, September 27
- Move In (20’x20’ tents or larger): 8am-5pm
Friday, September 28
- Move In (10’x20’ tents or larger): 8am-5pm (items must be removed from storage by 12pm)
- Move In (10’x10’ tents or tabletops): 12pm-5pm
- Networking Event: 5:30pm-7:30pm (at venue)
Saturday, September 29
- Move In (tabletops only)/Vendor Access: 7:30am-9:30am
- Festival Gates Open: 10am-6pm (must leave festival grounds by 7pm)
Sunday, September 30
- Vendor Access: 7:30am-9:30am
- Festival Gates Open: 10am-6pm
- Move Out: 6pm-10pm
Monday, October 1st
- Move Out: 8am-12pm
IMPORTANT: Do you plan on selling at In the MKNG and are not registered for sales tax through NY State? If you are planning on selling at the Festival, you are subject to sales tax through NY State and you must register with the Tax Department and obtain a Certificate of Authority. The Certificate of Authority gives you the right to collect sales tax on your taxable sales and to issue and accept most New York State sales tax exemption certificates. Please visit the NY State website for additional information.
Have questions about exhibiting? Visit our FAQs for answers.